Hi everyone! I have some exciting news for my blog post today. I have been nominated for the 2017 Liebster Award. The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is used to provide awareness for new blogs. For 2017, each nominee has to give ten fun facts about their self, answer questions written by the blogger who nominated them, and write ten questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer. So at the bottom of this blog there will be a list of questions for the bloggers I nominated (it is suggested to nominate 5-11). For more information, I will link the website with the award information down below!
I am so excited to be nominated for this award. I was nominated by Kelsy from the blog Wanderlist Soul. Kelsy posts all about her life including her bucket list and love for music and wanderlust. One thing I really love about Kelsy’s blog is her bucket list section. She has several bucket lists including 50 States Bucket List, Texas Bucket List, 50 States “Must Eat” Bucket List, and MLB Stadium Bucket List. She has such amazing things to do! You could even get some ideas for you own bucket lists.
Ten Random Facts About Me
- I love Ice Cream…. I seriously have problem
- I am majoring in Fashion Merchandising and minoring in Public Relations
- I love Disney. Anything related to Disney movies, characters, and of course Disney World. I actually went to Disneyland when I was visited California in May!
- I love to paint and draw. All the canvases in my dorm room I painted! I was actually in AP Art in high school! (if you don’t know what AP classes are they are classes you can get college credit for)
- I love to bake…everything from cupcakes, cakes, cookies, and brownies. I actually made my cousins bridal shower cake a few years ago!
- I am studying abroad next year! Get ready for a lot of really fun travel pictures.
- My favorite holiday is Christmas. As soon as Thanksgiving hits the tree is up, Christmas songs are playing, and my diet consists of candy canes and cookies. I also love to watch Christmas movies, whether it is classics on Freeform (still call it ABC Family) or Hallmark Channel.
- My favorite season is summer. Of course I love being off from school, I also love the warm weather. I love going to the beach, swimming in the pool, and s’mores.
- I am not much of a city person. This is unfortunate for me because I will have to move to NYC after school, as that’s where I will hopefully be able to get a job in the fashion industry.
- I have a dog named Kassie. She is a Schnoodle, which is a mix between a schnauzer and a poodle.
Questions From “Wanderlist Soul”
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
My inspiration for starting a blog was my love for fashion and wanting to share my love for it with everyone else.
2. What is your go to Social Media platform and why?
My go to Social Media platform is Instagram. I’m not really sure why I have just always just preferred Instagram to Twitter or Facebook.
3. Where would your dream vacation be?
I don’t know if I could pick one place. I guess my dream vacation would be to travel o several different places. I really want to go to Greece, Australia, Italy and Ireland.
4. What do you find to be the most difficult for you to write about?
I don’t really know what would be the most difficult thing for me to write about. Sometimes I find it a little difficult to write about myself.
5. What was the last blog post you read and loved?
The last blog I read and really loved was Target Round Up written by Sydney from Promise Me Pearls. I love target and they are really killing it this year in the fashion department, so I love finding new things from there!!
6. Which TV Show is your guilty pleasure?
I don’t know if I can really pick just one TV show. Some of my favorites are One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, New Girl and Gilmore Girls. Right now I am in the middle of watching That 70’s Show.
7. Which book would you overly advise someone to read?
Me Before You. This book was made into a movie with Emilia Clarke and Sam Claflin. I of course loved this movie and it is one of my favorites, but I really loved this book!! I recommend it to all my friends and family. It is a very sad book, so be prepared to cry!
8. What is your favorite hobby?
Blogging! I also love to paint and draw
9. What is your current favorite song?
Flicker by Niall Horan. I have been listening to his album on repeat since it came out!
10. What movie have you seen a million times and would still watch a million more?
A Cinderella Story… It’s a classic.
I have nominated:
(Click on the blog names to check out these amazing blogs)
Sydney, Promise Me Pearls
Olivia, Brightest of the Bunch
Nicolette, The Pink Prep
Katerina, Blondie with a Coffee
Ara, As Always Ara
Britt, The Crew Prepster
Jennifer, Classy in California
Ten Questions for my Nominees
- What is you favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your go to Social Media platform and why?
- Where is your favorite place to visit?
- What is your advice for anyone starting a blog?
- What was the last blog post you read and loved?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is you favorite food?
- What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
- What is your favorite song right now?
- What is you favorite movie that you can never get sick of watching?
If you have been nominated, you can follow my the format I have on my post. You need to answer the questions I asked, ten facts about yourself and ten questions for the bloggers you choose to nominate! Here is a link with more information on the 2017 Liebster Award!